Metal roofing is simply the best commercial roofing system available on the market today. Offering maximum protection and a long lifespan, metal roofing will serve your commercial property for years to come. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of metal roofing, contact our office today.
Metal roofing installation and replacement
We offer free roof inspections
Commercial Metal Roofing
If you are looking for a durable and long-lasting roofing system, then metal roofing is the choice for you. There is nothing better available today when it comes to performance and cost-effectiveness than metal roofing.
It’s important to have your metal roof installed properly, as it is with any roof type. Before you hire the first roofing contractor you come across, take the time to do some research. You want to hire a roof replacement company that specializes in metal roofing and has a lot of experience under their belt. Ask potential contractors for references and read reviews about the company online.
Metal Roofing Replacement
If your metal roof needs to be replaced, call our team of roofing specialists right away. We will inspect the roof for free and provide a detailed written estimate up front. You won’t have to worry about any sales tricks or hidden fees because that is not how we run our business. We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy schedule and to disrupt your business as little as possible.
After our initial inspection, we will talk you through all of the various design and color options for your new metal roof. We will also explain exactly how the replacement process works, so you know what to expect.
Advantages of Metal Roofing
Why should you choose a metal roof for your commercial property?
- Versatility - numerous design options, mean your roof can be customized to match your building’s style.
- Eco-friendly - metal roofing is made from recycled materials.
- Durability - metal panels stand up better than other roofing materials to strong winds, hailstorms, and other severe weather.
- Long life span - when correctly installed, a metal roof has a lifespan between 30 to 50 years.
- Insurance discounts - many insurance carriers offer discounts because of the fire-resistant properties of metal roofs.
- Decreased energy costs - your energy costs will decrease because the metal panels reflect the sun’s rays away from the roof, which will keep the interior temperature lower and your HVAC system won’t have to work as hard.
Metal roofing also has the bonus of not requiring a complete tear-off your existing roof, which saves you time and money!
Below are some of the myths about metal roofing debunked:
Lightning - A metal roof will not increase the chances of your property being hit by lightning. Metal roofing isn’t flammable or combustible, meaning you are at a lower risk of a fire starting from a lightning strike.
Rust - The metallic coating on the metal panels works to prevent any rust from forming.
Noise level - Many think a metal roof will be louder than other roofing types, but this simply isn’t the case. The metal panels actually reduce the amount of noise from rain and severe weather.
Dents - Your metal roof will take years of battering from severe weather, including hail and high winds without any severe damage.
If you are ready to learn more about metal roofing, call us today.
Find out what sets us apart from other metal roofing contractors
Contact us today to schedule an appointment
We replace commercial metal roofing in Las Cruces, Albuquerque, and all nearby areas in New Mexico.