A standing seam metal roof is a sleek and durable roofing system for your commercial property. The advanced technology of a standing seam metal roof will save you tons of money on roof repairs, energy costs, and maintenance costs when compared to other roofing systems. If you want to learn more about metal roofing, contact us today.
Schedule your free inspection today
Find out if standing seam metal roofing will work for your property
Standing Seam Metal Roof Replacement
A standing seam metal roof has vertical panels, interlocking at the seam. The fasteners are hidden for a clean and sleek look. For a sloped commercial structure, metal roofing works great because rain falls off the roof instead of ponding. A standing seam metal roof offers a unique design that is also high-performing. In most cases standing seam metal roofing can be installed on top of your existing roof, making a complete tear-off of the old roof unnecessary.
Has your standing seam metal roof been severely damaged in a storm or other natural disaster, then make us your first phone call. We will work with your insurance company to help make the claims process easier. Then our highly trained roofing team will get to work installing your standing seam metal roof to our high standard of quality. Contact us today for a free roof inspection.
Advantages of Standing Seam Metal Roofing
There are many reasons to choose a standing seam metal roof for your commercial property. The clean look of a standing seam metal roof is just one of the many benefits of this roofing system. Other benefits that make this roofing type such a valuable investment include:
- Versatility - You will have a wide variety of colors and design options to choose from with standing seam that will add a professional look to your building.
- Long-lasting - A standing seam metal roof has a lifespan around 50 years.
- Energy-efficient - Standing seam metal roofs are “cool roofs” because they reflect the sun’s rays instead of absorbing them and transferring heat to the inside of your property, resulting in lower energy costs.
- Long warranties - A longer lifespan means a longer warranty than other roofing types. Most standing seam metal roofs come with a 30 to 50-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Fire resistant - Most insurance companies offer a discount on your property insurance premium because of the high level of fire protection a standing seam metal roof offers.
- Low maintenance - Standing seam metal roofs require very little maintenance if any. Less maintenance saves you money.
- Heat and cold tolerant - A standing seam metal roof is designed to handle varying temperatures by expanding and contracting. The secure and hidden fasteners won’t loosen during expansion and contraction.
- Durable - Standing seam metal roof panels can tolerate wind speeds up to 120 mph, which gives your property an extra layer of protection.
If you want to learn more about standing seam metal roofs, call us today!
Durable, versatile, energy-efficient
Standing seam metal roofing is a wise investment
Our company replaces commercial standing seam metal roofs in Las Cruces, Albuquerque, and surrounding areas in New Mexico.